Sponsered Links

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2552

Can I Earn $100,00 in 24 Months with an Auto Traded Forex Account? by Mike

Here is a bold statement: I think it might be possible for an average person, with very little forex trading experience, to set themselves up and earn $100,000 in 24 months.
The world-wide forex markets dwarf all other financial and commodity markets to the tune of 3 Trillion USD traded daily. This is a very liquid and vast ocean of financial activity.
As interesting as all that is, what really appeals to people is the thought of earning some extra money. I can pretty much guarantee however, that if a new person jumps in and starts trading the forex market, they will end up losing money. There are many reasons: Not having a good strategy, lack of understanding of proper money management techniques, greed and fear...especially fear. Fear to enter a trade, fear to exit a trade...etc.
Personally, I think there is a better way.
Let me see if I can use an analogy. I am not an auto-mechanic. I do not have the mechanical skill, aptitude or even the interest to do what an auto-mechanic does. I can change the oil and fill up the gas tank (well, I can also top off the wiper fluid reservoir). That is about the limit of my automotive repair skills. Have I ever needed a mechanic for my car? Sure. Do I have a desire to pick up the skills of a trained and knowledgeable mechanic? Nope, not interested! I am only interested in the results.
You know what, today it is possible to hire a skilled, competent forex trader who will Auto Trade your account (along with many other people) for a nominal fee. Is it me who does this trading? No, not me. I guess I am just kind of lazy. I am not really interested in learning all the minute details about how to successfully trade. (Just like I am also not interested in learning all the inn's and out's of fixing my car). My skill, if you will, is in choosing a competent and skilled forex trader whom I can trust.
Did you know that you can find a talented forex trader with a success rate of better than 90% on a going forward, real time basis, who will Auto Trade your account? Yeah, I know. Someone is going to say that lots of little wins and a couple of big losses can still make you a net loser. No Kidding. I may not have a lot of skills, but I do recognize that basic fact. What I want to see is a month by month consistent increase in my capital.
At any rate, I think I may have found what I have been looking for, we'll see. Over the next 24 months I expect to earn $100,000 through an Auto Traded forex account...starting with around $6,000 of my own money.
Follow along with me if you dare.

1 ความคิดเห็น: